Organisations requires a high standard concerning the telephone skills of their employees. A high level of customer orientation is demanded. Through this telephone training employees will learn how to improve their communicative skills by practising and discussing. The individual personal behaviour, in combination with an effective, pro-active and customer- oriented attitude will be dealt with during the training. The final goal of this training is to learn how to be more friendly towards the customer without losing effectiveness. A telephone protocol will also be treated and/or introduced. This will help the participants to perform their duties in a recognisable, uniform and representative way.
• Customer-oriented and pro-active attitude.
• How to increase effectiveness during a telephone talk.
• Creating a professional service.
• Set limits without losing sight of the professional service aspects.
• Unambiguous customer-oriented service and communication.
• How to answer the telephone in a business-like and friendly way.
• Talking– and listening skills.
• Open, closed and follow-up questions.
• How to get to the core of the question/problem?
• Summarizing the question of the caller.
• A pro-active attitude.
• The angry customer
• How to end and round-off a telephone conversation.
• General discipline.
• Body language and an analysis of individual behaviour.
Klik hier om terug gebeld te worden.
Voor meer informatie of het aanvragen van een voorstel gebruikt u het contactformulier hieronder.